Today’s THE day for me to remember:
Love is all there is.
Love is all there.
Love is all.
I woke to the news that moved me to tears and grief. I’ve since found comfort and clarity in the many messages from women visionaries, writing sisters and lightworkers.
It’s with great pride that I call these women sisters! I now joyfully share their word wisdom and clarion calls with you:
1) “All behavior is either an act of love…or a call for love.” ~ Marianne Williamson, A Course in Miracles
2) “This is a time of great contrast and out of contrast comes expansion. Pivot. Focus on what your want.” ~ June Jones
3) “Be transformed. All things are possible.” ~ The Bible
4) “So this is where we pick ourselves up and live our lives. We remain honest and true to ourselves and our principles. We trust each other with the utmost respect. We fight for the rights of other and we continue to love.” ~Anita Casalina
5) “The masses don’t understand what is happening…but YOU do. You know this is not a time to lower your vibration to get caught up in fear. It is the time to stand in the truth of your perfect knowing and lead. lead us into a world run by love.Lead us into the tomorrow’s we have only yet dreamed of. Stand in your truth to lead. Stand in love.” ~ Catherine Troy
6) “One world, one Love.” ~ Zeenat Merchant-Syal
7) “May we all turn to the light.” ~Vivian Pritchard
8) “There’s work to be done.” ~ Sheryl Bumgarner Zeitler
9) “As I wake, I feel tears. Tears for humanity. I will weep. I will let it flow through me. I will go hug a tree for strength. I will recenter. I will start my mantra when I’m scared…” ~ Laura Clark
10) “…Resist the temptation to succumb to fear. This is not the end, but the beginning. It is the spark to ignite the fire that will burn brighter than ever before. It will unite us so we may propel to greater heights. You, my loves, have the vision of the future in your DNA…” ~ Catherine Troy
11) “An opportunity to dedicate myself to practice staying in the light and being change, peace, love, grace.” ~ Francesca Honeybee
12) “Put all your feelings in the hands of God.” ~ Kristina Jensen
13) “The real issue is what is the lesson here?” ~ Nguyen Xuan Thien
Copyright Lore Raymond, 2016. No portion of the blog post or information on this site may be reprinted, re-used or copied to another site without prior written permission from the author.