If “yes,” then indeed it’s time to create sacred space just for you.
You do this by engaging with these simple, yet powerful four steps and 13 rituals.
Why not create time to celebrate the powerful and beautiful you?
STEP ONE to GET READY NOW
Read this. And if the ideas feel yummilicious, gather your supplies.
Take inspired action!
STEP TWO on DECEMBER 31
Start shifting your energies by:
* Eating a different food for dinner with someone you’d never thought of asking to dinner
* Dining differently; open the restaurant section of your paper’s “best pics” and choose one
* Releasingthe past with a Burning Bowl Ceremony
* Dreaming in new sheets to remember that miracles are coming!
* Wearing new jammies
* Setting the alarm for 4:30 am to connect with the archangel’s energies at 4:44 am
Start your New YOU Year by:
* Lighting a new soy candle and incense to lift up your thoughts and prayers
* Meditating in silence or enjoying a moving meditation of walking to greet the sunrise
* Praying through words, song, or dance; go within, “Spinning Your Gold,” despite what’s happening on the outside
* Reading inspirational messages or books
* Writing in a new journal with a new pen. (Why write in something old or with an old pen?)
* Creating a 2015 Gratitude List and a 2016 AAA List: Always Appreciating in Advance List
* Visiting the Women as Visionaries with Lore Raymond Magazine;
Share your thoughts, hopes, and dreams with us!
STEP FOUR: EVERY DAY, CELEBRATE the NEW YOU and the NEW YEAR!